Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BC Day#7

What are the best blogs you read?

I am so excited about this challenge because I am hoping I get to learn ya'lls favorite blogs.  Besides the people that are listed to the right, I don't read a lot of other blogs.  I spend so much time on my computer for work, that normally I don't want to spend time "searching" for blogs to read.  I cannot wait to find out what the other girls doing the blog challenge have to say. 

Here are a few that I enjoy reading:

http://www.thedatingdivas.com/ - this site gives you creative and fun dates to plan with your husband and/or the entire family.  Most of them are super fun and cost effective. 

http://pisforparty.blogspot.com/- Even though I don't have the opportunity to host many parties, this site had great ideas for easy entertainment.

http://www.hwtm.com- Hostest with the mostest- This is another site to help you get ideas for parties.  One day when I don't have a job and have time on my hands.  I am going to sit around and plan parties all the time.  Haha!!  Hey... One can dream!!

http://heatherhudsonsays.blogspot.com- This is a friend of Macy's up in North Carolina.  She is an writer and is hilarious!  Add her to your favorites because she is super funny!

What are your favorite blogs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment